Monday, February 19, 2018

Fabulous Unicorn

Hello. I hope you had a lovely weekend. It's winter break here in Central New York. No school for the kids, so I get to spend a couple days this week with my granddaughter. Love spending time with her!



The card I'm sharing today uses a new stamp in the Bloom This Way Mini Trends Catalog from Fun Stampers Journey. The second I saw this set I knew I had to have it. It's called Magical Unicorn and you can order the dies for it with the bundle. There are 2 fabulous unicorn images, some great sentiments and a plethora of other fun images.

I so love unicorns, don't you?  Mine was stamped with Black Licorice ink onto Whip Cream cardstock and then die cut. I used our fabulous Color Burst Pencils to color my unicorn and some gems. Next I added Journey Glaze and Sparkle Cuts to make them sparkle. I hope you can see some of that sparkly goodness in the picture.

The whip cream die cut panel was created with a Journey Rectangle die and a Journey Circles die. Behind the aperture I added a paper from the Birthday Pop Printed Paper collection. Isn't it fun? The panel was then adhered to a whip cream card base. The sentiment is from the stamp set. Lastly I popped up my colored images onto the card. I love it! Can you guess who is getting a birthday card made with this set next week?

I'm entering this into Inspirational: Challenge 154 - Aperture.


Thanks for stopping in so I could share my fab unicorn card with you. Have a wonderful week! Enjoy!

                                                                        Pam


3 comments:

  1. Wow... this is such a cute card! Love the peak of the patterned rainbows and the fantastic unicorn! Thanks for sharing with us a Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  2. That paper couldn't match any more perfectly. Super fun image and a super cute card Pam. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. PAM! A million apologies for being MIA in commenting (but not in visiting...I see and adore alllll your creations); life is simply soooo hectic. DT tasks, travel, being sick...sighhhh! I'll try to get back on track soon. Your unicorn...oh my! Gorgeous, sparkly and magical! Love it! Thrilled to see your creativity in the Inkspirational gallery!
    Hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete