Friday, December 8, 2017

Sparkle Tree

Happy Friday, everyone! Today is Day 3 of the Fun Stampers Journey 12 Days of Deals and I've created a card showcasing one of the deals.


Just look at that lovely Snow Frame! Isn't it beautiful? Today only the Snow Frames die set and the Ornamental Frames die set are available for 25% off . Plus there is a flat rate shipping fee of only $5. What an amazing offer!

These beautiful frame dies make gorgeous quick and easy cards! I die cut the Snow Frames die from whip cream cardstock and adhered it to a Fresh Forest card base. Then I stamped the smaller tree from the Sparkle Trim stamp set in Fresh Forest ink onto the panel. The sentiment is from the same stamp set. I added our gorgeous Sparkle Silk to all the ornaments. I don't know if you can see the beautiful sparkle and shine in the picture, but it's amazing IRL.

Head on over to my website www.funstampersjourney.com/pamnutting and grab your frame dies TODAY ONLY at these low sale prices!

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear your thoughts on this beauty. Have a wonderful weekend! Enjoy!

                                                                Pam                           
  
                                                                         

1 comment:

  1. That frame is an eye catcher for sure. I like the detail on the tree stamp too. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete