Thursday, December 7, 2017

Happy Holidays

Hello. Today's card features the Fun Stampers Journey Deal of the Day available today only on my website at www.funstampersjourney.com/pamnutting.


Today only you can go here to purchase our Journey Color Splash Watercolor Pencils and our Journey Color Burst Pencils for 20% off and a flat rate shipping fee of only $5.00. Isn't that an incredible deal?

To create my card today I used the Color Splash Watercolor Pencils and added the color from the pencils to a stamp block with a waterbrush. Then I inked the images from the Poinsettia Burst stamp set onto whip cream cardstock. The larger poinsettia and some leaves were die cut and popped up onto the panel. The sentiment from the Sparkle Trim stamp set was matted and also popped up onto the panel. 

To embellish my card I've splattered it with Gold Silk and added some Fashion Gold. I added some Berries & Holly to my poinsettias. Some Candy Apple Twine was wrapped around the panel and tied in a bow. I added some Gold Twinkle Trim and pieces of Christmas Leaf  (which is a free Bloom Benefit in the Journey Holidays mini catalog available until 12/31) to my bow. The panel was adhered to a Fresh Forest card base. I love the way it turned out!

I'm entering this card at Addicted to Stamps and More where the current challenge is Anything Goes. 


Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope I've inspired you a bit with my card today. Happy creating! Enjoy!

                                                                       Pam

2 comments:

  1. How pretty. You got so much texture in your stamping. Very festive Pam. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So elegant and stylish. Thank you for sharing your card with ATSM!

    ReplyDelete