Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Happy October!

Can you believe it's October already? Time is whisking by. I finally have a minute to post a card I made yesterday with some of the background papers I made for our card class last month. Everyone had a blast using the new Fun Stampers Journey gel press and some of our acrylic paints to make beautiful backgrounds.



To make my  lovely background I chose to add 3 acrylic paints; Lemon Drop, Citrus Cooler and Candy Apple Red to my Whip Cream card stock. Using my brayer, I blended the 3 colors together to get the lovely background. I then stamped a leaf background stamp in Pomegranate Splash on the background. Love at first sight!

My smaller leaves were stamped on another background and fussy cut. The bloom cluster was die cut from gold mirror paper. To assemble the pieces, I first added a triple bow made from black twine and then used foam squares to arrange the other elements. I layered the background onto Black Licorice card stock and then adhered that to a Pomegranate Splash card base.

I love my gel press! It is so addicting and fun to play with. There is no end to what you can use to create beautiful papers with it.

These are the products I used in today's card:
   Tools - Journey Gel Press & brayer
   Ink - Pomegranate Red
   Die - Bloom Cluster
   Accesories - Black Licorice Journey Twine

You can find all of these supplies on my website at www.funstampersjourney.com/pamnutting.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed seeing today's card and are having a beautiful fall day. Enjoy!

                                                 Pam

3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful Autumnal card here Pam ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely! Pretty fall colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow did that turn out gorgeous. Great card Pam. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete