Friday, July 7, 2017

Miss You

Hello & Happy Weekend! I am having so much fun playing with all the new products from Fun Stampers Journey. You can see the beautiful new catalog HERE. It's 335 pages of pure gorgeousness!


Today I created a card using a stamp and die bundle from the Mystic Romance Collection. The stamps in this new collection are beyond stunning! For this card I used the  Embroidered Rose bundle, BD-0257. Look at the dimension created only using ink! I am in love with these sets.

The largest bloom was inked with Sweet Berry, IP-0029 and the leaves were inked in Lemon Grass, IP-0022. My images were then die cut with the matching dies. I popped the images up onto Whip Cream cardstock, CS-0040, and then popped that up onto Sweet Berry, CS-0034. After adding Sparkle Silk, IP-0126, I adhered the panel onto the card base.

I added one of the sentiments from the beautiful new Embroidered Greetings stamp set, SS-0507, in the Sweet Berry Ink. To finish my card, I colored some Pearls  with the same ink and scattered them
on the card. Visit my website at  www.funstampersjourney.com/pamnutting  to purchase products.

I've followed the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches #295 challenge and will enter my card there. I'm also playing at Pixie's Snippets Playground as I've used snippets for my bloom and leaves.




Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend! Enjoy!
                                                       Pam
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

3 comments:

  1. Really pretty card Pam - gosh I do love the rich colour of the flower. Great to see you in the snippets playground!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! That really is some cool detail on that flower. Beautiful! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Your flower is just gorgeous and very striking. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete