Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Altenew Peony Love

I love, love, love the Altenew Peony Bouquet stamp set! I stamped and die cut quite a few of them the last time I played with them. This one came in handy to use on a quick card for the current challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches, which is a sketch.


Today I only needed to add the leaves and sentiment to a card base. Then I popped the peony up with dimensionals and this CAS card was finished in no time! I love the blues in the Altenew Glacier Caves mini inks set. So much so that I just realized today I have 2 sets of them! Anyone else double buy and realize it a couple months later, or is it just me?

I'm also entering this into AAA Cards: Game #69 - One Stash Favorite. The peony was in my stash and they are definitely one of my favorites.


 
That's it for me today. Thanks for stopping by and have a great evening. Enjoy!

                                                       Pam


10 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card Pam! This happens to be one of my favourites as well. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card - love the blue flower! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous stamping Pam and great design. Fab to see you at AAA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well that certainly is a fabulous stamp, made even more fabulous by your choice of that wonderful blue. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards and CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love the blue shades for the flower and super use of the sketch. Thanks for joining in at CC&S. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful Pam. Love your colouring of your pretty bloom. And fantastic CAS design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're going to make me break down and buy this set. LOL Beautifully done in that pretty blue ink set.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work on that peony. The color really sets it a step above. Thanks so much for stopping by and playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete