Thursday, May 26, 2016

Happy 2nd Birthday AAA Cards!

Today I have a card to help celebrate AAA Cards - 2nd Big Birthday Bash.  I love the CAS challenges at AAA and all the inspiration I find there.


Here's my card. It's not as CAS as usual, but I wanted to bring it up a notch in honor of celebrating 2 years. First I white heat embossed The Ton Stamps Bokeh Burst - Star onto watercolor paper and then gave it a purple watercolor wash. I just love that star! The sentiment is from a new set I bought at the stamp show last weekend, Our Daily Bread Superstar

I die cut the watercolor panel and the purple frame with a new die, Our Daily Bread Double Stitched Rectangles. I so love all my stitched dies! Then I adhered the layers together and added a sprinkling of Pretty Pink Posh Sugar Plum sequins. I love the way this turned out.

I'm also adding this to the current challenge at Seize the Birthday, where the 'toppings' option is dimension.




Have a wonderful day. We have another day of sunshine here in Central New York, so I'm headed out. Enjoy!

                                                                         Pam

8 comments:

  1. A fabulous CAS card Pam - the colours blend together so well. lOVE the sequins ! Hugs, Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and super pretty Pam. Great to see you play along in our birthday hop this week at AAA Cards. Thanks so much. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo I really like it too. The embossing adds great texture and it's just a cool look all together. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, thanks for joining in our birthday celebration at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, Pam ... the soft colour wash over that fabulous embossed bokeh star is gorgeous! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty with the light color wash! Thanks for joining in at STB~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colour and fun sequin embellishments! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely birthday card. Love the sequins too.

    ReplyDelete