Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Uniko Challenge #29

Hello. Today's card was made with one of the stamp sets I received in the mail yesterday. I've used Uniko's Balloon Bash for the Uniko Challenge #29, which is a color challenge.


Sadly, I do not have a Uniko birthday sentiment - yet - so I've used one from SSS. I am so in love with these balloons! They make me so happy and I can't wait to make more cards with this set.

Due to using  NBUS stamps, I am also entering this into Darnell's NBUS Challenge #6. I am also linking up to Addicted to Stamps and More #184 - CAS.




It was 78 degrees here in Syracuse today. We tied the record high. I went to the zoo with a friend and it was such a fabulous day. If only it would stay this way. I can dream, right?!?

Tomorrow I have a crafy play date with my stamping buddy. Can't wait! Have a good day. Enjoy!

                                                                             Pam

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous Pam, I love this set and I really like how you stamped the bow a few times x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh balloons! A complete favourite of mine and you will so love playing with this stamp set. Thanks for linking up with the Uniko challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The balloons are fab aren't they?! I'm sure you'll have lots more fun with this set! Lovely card x Lindsey Uniko DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pleased that the stamp set makes you happy, that makes me happy! Lovely to see you joining in on the Uniko Challenge again too. Sorry for my delay in commenting. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete