Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Mon Amour

I finally took some time to play with the Graphic 45 Mon Amour collection that's been gathering dust on my table. Anyone who knows me, knows I adore all things Graphic 45. They are my absolute favorite company, hands down. So with Valentine's Day coming up quickly, I had to use these papers.


This card is 5x7 and I used one of the pieces from the Journaling & Euphemera Cards package matted on black CS as the focal piece. Two of the papers in the collection were used on the black card base. The focal piece was adhered with foam. 

My multi-loop bow is seam binding topped with twine and a flower. I added several more flowers along with a G45 keyhole and key for embellishment. Some paint was added to both of the metal pieces.

I'd like to enter this into The Paper Players Tic Tac Toe Challenge. I've used the flowers, pink and ribbon for a diagonal tic-tac-toe.


I've made a few more cards and hope to share them in the next few days. I'm still trying to become accustomed to no longer working at school and instead focusing on my new Nerium skincare business. 

Have  a great Wednesday. Enjoy! 

                                                                             Pam


3 comments:

  1. Wow Pam this is so romantic and such lovely detail x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful image and card Pam. I love these vintage images too. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why you love this paper: elegant and sophisticated, especially with the elements you've added. Romantic...very romantic...
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete