Saturday, February 13, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day


Hello. It is frigid here in Central New York. I was driving to Create All Day at my LSS late this morning and my car said it was -2 degrees. I believe with the wind chill it was -25. Tomorrow is expected to be even colder. Good day to stay home.



Today I have one more Valentine's Day card to share. This was made with the SSS Falling Hearts Stencil and Dreamweaver Gold Embossing Paste. The sentiment is from the Winnie & Walter The Big, The Bold & The Happy stamp set. I die cut the panel with SSS Stitched Rectangles, (I can't stop using them) and adhered it flat to a card base. The key was added to cover a smudged gold heart, but don't tell anyone. 

I am entering this into Time Out Challenge #49. It's a words inspired challenge and the words are - 'Love is the flower you've got to let grow'. I went with 'love' for my card. Also, I am entering this into the CASology: Week 184: Valentine challenge. Not sure it's CAS enough, tho.



I hope you all have a very happy Valentine's Day. Enjoy!

                                        Pam



9 comments:

  1. Very sweet card! Brilliant idea to cover the smudge with this fabulous key (and I won't tell anyone)!
    Happy Valentine's Day from equally frigid Vermont!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Pam and I like the added key! Thanks for joining TO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the embossed hearts! I bet the shimmer is really pretty! I live in Buffalo, and this morning it was -11! They said Binghamton this morning was -18! Stay warm and thanks for taking the Time Out to play with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty gold hearts - and I love how you framed your sentiment with them. The key you added is a wonderful finishing touch too! It is very cold where I am today too -25C before the windchill so I can relate :) Thanks for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those falling gold hearts are so pretty, Pam ... clever use of the key (to them!) to cover the smudge ... it's fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Only paper crafting could get someone out in that kind of weather. LOL Your lovely gold hearts are such fun. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the falling gold hearts, and that key is a great touch. Sending warm wishes your way. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another sweet and CAS card Pam. Thank you for sharing with us again at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a classy AND sweet card, Pam! Your 'design innovation' in adding the charm is a wonderful special touch! So pretty!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete