Monday, February 22, 2016

Easter Blessings

Good Monday Morning! I'm popping in very quickly to share my first Easter make of the year. I want to add it to CASology: Week 185: EGG before it closes.




I used a piece of smooshed ink paper from my last inky play and die cut an egg. I then die cut some gold card with the Cheerly Lynn Lace Die and glued it to the egg. The sentiment is from  Verses Rubber Stamps and was heat embossed in gold. I added the egg with foam and rounded the bottom right corner of the card for interest.

I am also entering this into Can You Case It #108, which is a sketch challenge this week.



Have a lovely day! Enjoy!

                                                                Pam

9 comments:

  1. Great card Pam! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CYCI!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy smooshing, Pam ... the gold is fabulous with those luscious colours! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Pam ~ I love the Easter egg! ~ Thanks for joining us at CYCI ~ Wynne

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to create such a gorgeous egg! Love your creativity! Simple, CAS perfection! ;)
    Thanks so much for joining us over at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect, to turn this sketch into an Easter card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a striking card Pam. I bet the gold is beautiful IRL. Thanks for joining us at CYCI - Chlo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Pam (awesome name!)... I love your card with the clean design and using the sentiment for the line element of the sketch. Gorgeous, striking and simply elegant. Thanks for playing along with the CYCI? Challenges. ~Pam, DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pam love the egg!! So pretty!! Thanks for joining us at CYCI! Laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty egg, Pam...the gold, the smooshing...yummm!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete