Monday, November 16, 2015

Sweet 16

Hello. Sorry, I've been extremely sick again. Sadly, I've been out of work for days, but unable to do anything. The only card I've made is one for my granddaughter's 16th birthday.




I finally used my WPlus9 Bubble Talk stamp and die sets. Aren't they adorable? The number balloons are Avery Elle Numbered Balloons dies. The pattern paper is one of my favorite collections - Lawn Fawn Let's Polka. It doesn't get any better than elephants, balloons and polka dots, does it? Of course, I used my stitched dies to layer everything onto the card base. 

I'd like to enter this into the current challenge at Seize the Birthday, which is 'Anything Goes'. I'm also playing in Pixie's Snippets Playground - Week 203 as I've used several snippets of my precious pp.



Have a fabulous week. Enjoy!

                                                                          Pam

12 comments:

  1. Precious!!! I love, love, love all those wonderful polka dots!
    Hope you feel better soon.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I hope you 'll get better real soon, dear! Such a cheerful card, with all those polka dots! Sending you healing thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you have been sick. Hope you feel better soon! Your card is so cute....love the fun polka dots! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I though you had been quiet so sorry to hear you have been poorly and hope you feel better soon. Your hard is adorable and will be loved. So cute with all the polka dots x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Pam - what a fabulous 16th Birthday card - the little elephant is so cute with the balloons :) Great way to use those spotty snippets too!

    I do hope you feel better really soon, we have a lot of poorly playmates right now, sigh :(

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your dotty card! The number balloons are fabulous! Thanks for playing at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card, Pam ... all the polka dots and those fun balloons are so celebratory! Do hope you're feeling better! So pleased to have you playing along with us at Seize the Birthday during my Surprise Party Guest spot! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, Pam...hope you're feeling better! Stay inside, warm and cozy, and do whatever you need to recover! Crafting is always a welcome therapy...and your card here is certainly evidence of that! Even though you're under the weather, you've created a charming card! I know you're grand-daughter will adore this, as do I! Sending positive thoughts...
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sorry to hear you were under the weather. I had the flu myself. Ugh! Your little ellie is adorable and those bubble numbers are really fun especially in polka dots. Hope you feel better soon. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm over the moon for all those polka dots, Pam, and I'm sure your granddaughter will be, too!! I am so sorry to hear you've been ill. I hope you're better now ~ especially since I thought I saw on Facebook that it was your birthday!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aaaw, such a sweet card for a sweet 16! LOVE it Pam! Hope you're having a great weekend! Hazel x
    My Card Attic

    ReplyDelete