Thursday, October 15, 2015

Spooky Night Glow

Today I'm sharing another Halloween card I created for the curent challenge at Your Next Stamp Sketch and Color Challenge #24. I combined both the sketch & the colors and came up with this -


Sadly, I do not have any Your Next Stamp stamps in my collection. Hard to believe and need to rectify that soon! I used an older stamp on this card; Stampendous Crowscape. First I created the background by blending Wilted VioletChipped Sapphire and Hickory Smoke Distress Inks onto a Neenah CS panel. The stamp was added using Ranger Archival Jet Black Ink. I adhered that to a piece of purple CS that had been die cut with SSS Stitched Rectangles and finally onto a black card base. I rather like the glow made by the new Wilted Violet DI around the haunted house and the graveyard.

I am also entering this card into Simply Create Too # 96 - Halloween Colors and Inkspirational Challenge # 93 - word prompt - Glow.






Edited to add - I'm also adding this to the challenge at Fusion: All Hallow's Eve. (Thanks to my friend Sandie (from) London Days for the heads up.) I can also add this to the photo challenge at Time Out Challenge # 42! This card can also be entered into the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Color Challenge using Stampendous stamps.




I hope you like my card and are all having a great week. I'm home sick today with some respiratory infection, no doubt caught at the germ factory (AKA elementary school). Love the kiddos, but the germs are unstoppable. Happy Thursday! Enjoy!

                                                                           Pam

20 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this card Pam, it is so atmospheric and the glow really does work so well. Why not enter this into our challenge at Fusion also. And thanks for joining Ink x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You already know I love this so thanks for linking up to Fusion but...wait for it....I don't know why I didn't suggest linking it to our own challenge Time Out if you get chance!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning.. I love how you used the colors. Thanks for joining us at YNS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning card Pam, gorgeous colours and beautifully blended with the fabulous stamp scene!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really spooky and I love the background-beautiful way your mixed the colours

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome sponged background, Pam ... those colours glow so brilliantly ... such a great sense of spookiness! Hope you're feeling better by now! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic and frightening scene! Great coloring!
    Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too.
    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Striking card! The colors are perfect and blend together so well. So glad you joined in the challenge and shared this one with us at YNS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card creation. I thought it was an actual photo at first. Thank you for sharing with us at Simply Create Too - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Fabulous card! Your background is stunning!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a gorgeous spooky night sky! Thanks for joining us in the Fusion Challenge! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. spooky and cool card! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a spook-tacular card, Pam. That night sky is so impressive; perfect for the Halloween images! WOW with the challenges...and I'm predicting some well-deserved wins about to happen! Delighted you shared your creativity over at Inkspirational!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  14. ...my stalking got to you!! You already know how much I love this card and so pleased to see it at TO x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your blended background looks awesome and the silhouette scene too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've already let you know how fabulous this card is, Pam ... so delighted Sandie prompted you to play along with us at Time Out with it! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful rich background to your gorgeous card and I love the silhouette look! Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on being a winner at Fusion x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the spook Halloween scene you've created. Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out and Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats on getting HM at Time Out x

    ReplyDelete