Saturday, October 17, 2015

Merry Christmas

It had to happen sooner or later. Can't put off the Christmas cards any longer or I won't have any. Can it really be less than 10 weeks away?


I made a shaker card for the challenge at Shopping Our Stash, which is 'I Can See Clearly' and to use acetate on our cards, Of course. acetate means shaker to me. I love them. I die cut Neenah CS with SSS Stitched Rectangles and a Lifestyle Crafts Circles die to create a piece that looks like an ornament. After adhering acetate to the opening, I cut a piece of fun foam and adhered to the back over the acetate. 

Next I added some Pretty Pink Posh Classic Christmas sequins along with other sequins from my stash into the open area. The panel was then adhered to a card base and a piece of ribbon from my stash was added as a hanger. The sentiment is from Hero Arts Merry Christmas Meassage stamp set and was stamped with SSS Hot Lips ink.

I am also entering this into Addicted to Stamps Challenge # 166 - Anything Goes.



This card was cased from one that my friend, Rosalie, taught me how to make. I'll be sharing that one soon.  

Have a wonderful rest of the weekend. Enjoy!

                                                                    Pam

6 comments:

  1. what a beautifully CAS version of a holiday shaker card! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (clear!) STASH with us this week! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card!
    Thank you for joining us at ATSM!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore making Christmas cards! I think your shaker card is super! Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab shaker card, love the ornament! Thanks for joining the SHOPPING OUR STASH crew for our I CAN SEE CLEARLY challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous, Pam ... so fun and festive! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. An ornament card that has me smiling! I want to give your oh-so-pretty a shake...
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete