Thursday, October 8, 2015

How Wonderful Life Is

Happy Thursday! Today I'm back with another card I made with a Color Burst background. I really love these and used the red, orange and yellow from the Brights set again. 


I knew this would be the perfect background for the card I made for the AAA Cards: Week #49: World Play challenge. I die cut the watercolored panel with SSS Stitched Rectangles, stamped it with one of the stamps from the Random Quotes set by Tim Holtz and adhered it to a card base. I love having these colored panels all made and ready to make a card from. They make quick CAS cards in no time.


There's a 3 day weekend coming up and I'm hoping to spend at least 1 of the days making cards for our local Paper Arts Club challenge and an upcoming Splitcoaststampers Get Together in early November. They're both always a fun times making cards with other card makers. Have a great Friday. Enjoy!

                                                                            Pam


9 comments:

  1. Oh, this is beautiful! I love that sentiment and your fabulous background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the background! thanks for joining us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card, such a gorgeous background!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your sunny background and how cool to have this sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fabulous sentiment and I lvoe the sunny bright background. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They sure do create some awesome backgrounds don't they. They really set off your sentiment too. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fantastic, warm, bright background, Pam ... fabulous with that wonderful sentiment! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. POW! That's your card hitting my eyes! (In a good way!) And what a fab sentiment to showcase! Tim Holtz has some amazing ones and I love this one particularly. Great job - thanks so much for joining us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I completely agree: a perfect combination of background for this fabulous sentiment! So eye-catching!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete