Sunday, August 2, 2015

Happy Retirement

Hello. I'm finally back! I've been so busy that half of the summer slipped away and I haven't posted in 2 weeks. I've tried to keep up with everyone's blogs, but if I've missed some lately, I'm sorry. Summers are so busy for all of us, aren't they?


I did find a few minutes to play some more with the Altenew Painted Butterflies and their new ink collections. I used two of their yellow inks to stamp these lovely layered butterflies. Then I used black ink for the outline stamp. The 'happy' is from the  Winnie & Walter The Big, The Bold and The Happy stamp set. I love w&w's Big, Bold series of stamps. You can create any sentiment with all those words. The 'retirement' is from Sweet 'n Sassy Retirement Sentiments. Once again I die cut the panel with Simon Says Stamps Stitched Rectangles and adhered it to a card base. The sequins I used for embellishing are from Pretty Pink Posh. I love Paulina's sequins!

I am entering this card into these challenges:

     Virginia's View Challenge #17 - All Things Embellished
     Shopping Our Stash #212 - Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend - use bling
     Crazy 4 Challenges #297 - Admit You're Happy - use the word 'happy'



Thanks so much for stopping by. Hopefully, I'll be back soon. Enjoy!

                                                              Pam



   

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Those butterflies are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I was organized enough to be able to combine elements from that many different sets. Fantastic stamping Pam. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, Pam! This is so lovely ... those delicate butterflies are a delight ... and perfect with all that glorious white space! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card Pam! I love the butterflies!
    Thanks for bringing the bling and for joining the crew at Shopping Our Stash for our "Diamonds are a Girls Best Friend" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pam, so nice to have you back, have really missed your posts and cards. Hope you've had a wonderful time away and still have lots of Summertime to enjoy. This is a beautiful card to come back too, just love those butterfly stamps and they look gorgeous on this CAS card. Looking forward to hearing all about your travels!

    ReplyDelete