Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Love You to the Moon & Back

Another CAS card today. I'm trying to squeek it into the current ShowCASe Your Style challenge.



I used a piece of Lawn Fawn's Hello Sunshine 6x6 paper pad again. They've discontinued this beautiful paper, and I've been hoarding it. I only used half of this sweet piece with the moon and stars, so I still have a bit left. 

The Neenah white card was die cut with Landscape Trio Creative Cuts from Mama Elephant. Yes, another stitched die that I love. I  love everything Mama Elephant makes. Their products are fabulous. My sentiment is To the bitty Moon, an itty-bitty stamp by Unity, stamped with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink.

Here's the sketch for ShowCASe Your Style Challenge #8 -


My niece just announced to our family that she's having a baby in September. I'm thinking I may be sending this to her to congratulate her. (Of course, I foresee a lot of work for this aunt in the near future; baby shower, invitations, decorations, etc. Maybe I should I think I really need to start planning now.)

Thanks for stopping by. Your comments make my day. Enjoy yours!

                                                                    Pam




2 comments:

  1. Hi Pam. Sweet card! I am waiting for my daughter to decide to have grandkids so I can enjoy making the shower invites, etc. I look forward to seeing what you come up with !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam, very sweet card! Love the paper you used and the great border die. Thank you for joining us at showCASe your style!

    ReplyDelete