Sunday, February 8, 2015

Have a Sunshiny Day

Another very snowy day here, with significant accumulation expected. I'm sure all the kids will have their pajamas on backwards tonight and cotton balls in their freezers, in hopes of a snow day tomorrow. As for me, I wouldn't mind. I didn't get my valentines for the kindergarteners all stamped this weekend, so another day off would help.

I do have a card to share that's not a valentine today. I really would like to see some sunshine soon.



I used the March 2014 Simon Says Stamp Card Kit to make this card. (Yes, I still haven't used it all.) These kits are a great deal. Follow the link to find out the details if you're unfamiliar with SSS kits. The paper was included in the kit and is from the Lawn Fawn Hello Sunshine 6X6 paper pad. Sadly, the paper is no longer available. 

The stamp set is the Color and Sunshine set from Simon Says Stamp that was also included in the kit. I used papaya ink from A-muse for the sun rays and Hero Arts Butter Bar Mid-Tone Shadow Ink for the smiley face. I fussy cut the image and used foam to adhere it to my card. The sentiment is from Verve, It was included as a Thank You in an order I placed a year or so ago. So kind of the sweet people there.

I am entering this in the challenge at CASology Week 132: HOT.


Have a wonderful week. I'm off to put some cotton balls in the freezer.

                                                       Pam

4 comments:

  1. I love how you have worked your cardstock and patterned paper to create texture and interest, but still keeping it CAS! Such a super sunshiney card! Plenty of it where I am, so I'm right at home with this card! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely SUNSHINY Card!!! Love all the yellows!!! Yellow is such a HAPPY color!!! Thanks for joining us at CASology, we sure hope you join us this upcoming challenge too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Pam! So fun and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a shame they quit making that paper. it's so fun and could be used in tons of ways. :-)

    ReplyDelete