Sunday, February 1, 2015

CASEing Little Baby - Big Love

Today I made some  CAS baby cards. I've depleted my supply and needed some more. I had my heart dies and love stamp sets out on my table already, so it seemed like a good time to make a few. I cased a card by Lisa from I'm in Haven very closely, only adding a few of  my personal touches. I've just recently discovered her blog and really love her work.


It's very hard to see, but I did use the Falling Hearts stencil from Simon Says Stamp again. I just love that stencil! Today I used it to dry emboss my panel. It did emboss, but came out very faintly. Then I die cut a heart from Spellbinders Classic Heart dies near the top of the panel. After that I die cut the panel with the largest Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles die. I am addicted to stitching on my die cuts lately. 

The sentimant is from the  Lots To Say stamp set by Reverse Confetti. I don't have very many baby sentiments, but I do have this set, which is the same one Lisa used. I seem to be reaching for big sentiments lately, too. This set has some great ones. Rather than take the time to look for a teddy bear stamp, I merely grabbed a teddy bear sticker from my stash to put inside the die cut heart. I have a huge collection of Boyd's Bears, so I usually give teddy bears along with my baby gifts. 

To assemble the card, I added foam tape to the back of my panel and adhered it to a top folding Neenah card base.  Thanks, Lisa for the fabulus design and inspiration. 

Have a wonderful week and thanks for stopping by!

                                                      Pam


1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet Pam. You picked a great combo of textures and shapes. Love the little pacifier in the bears mouth. hee hee. Super sweet! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete