Friday, November 21, 2014

Snowy Trees

I made another quick Christmas card to add to my stash. Please excuse the photo. It's dark out now, but I wanted to post this tonight, hopefully to squeak into the latest Less is More  challenge.


My Neenah card base was embossed with a small dot folder to look like snow. The Poppy Stamps Mountain Top Trees were stamped with distress ink and then cut from the matching dies. Glitter was added onto the trees and the slope for snow. I also added a gold die cut Star of Wonder and a sentiment; both from Memory Box. 

I've missed the challenge deadline, but please check out all of the beautiful entries at Less is More.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you find some fun crafting time this weekend.

                                                                        Pam

2 comments:

  1. Pam, this is spectacular! You've captured the snowy feel perfectly. What a card for your stash. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Pam!!! I love those trees and the sparkly snow!

    ReplyDelete