Sunday, November 16, 2014

Merry Christmas Tag

Hello. I hope you enjoyed your weekend. They go by so quickly, don't they?

I spent mine making more tags for another swap. During our holiday meeting of Paper Arts Club this week, we will be swapping tags.


The die cut tag is from Pretty Pink Posh, the Stitched Duos 1 die. I love the size of this tag. The holly die is Penny Black's Reds and Greens. The poinsettia is an exclusive from Simon Says Stamp, Poinsettia Parade. After layering several of the poinsettia cuts, I added a yellow pearl to the center.  Once again, I used my clear Wink of Stella pen to add some shine to the poinsettia. Rhinestones colored with a Copic marker were added to the holly for the berries,

The sentiment is an old A Muse wooden stamp. I love that font. The ribbon I added through the punched hole is from May Arts.

I would like to enter my tag into the Tag You're It Challenge #10. The challenge is based on Lynn Put's gorgeous inspiration piece here.



As always, thanks for visiting. I hope you found some time this weekend to do whatever you love to do.
                                                          
                                                                   Pam



4 comments:

  1. I have been trying to decide on a stitched tag die and you may have just settled the issue. :-) This is gorgeous Pam. Somebody is going to get a nice surprise at the swap. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love the font on the sentiment and that beautiful poinsettia. This has such a classic elegance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam this is beautiful! I love everything about your Christmas poinsettia tag! Thanks for joining us at Tag You’re It!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is beautiful! Wonderful take on Lynn's tag!

    ReplyDelete