Saturday, February 15, 2014

Amazing Birthday

I cased a card that Vicky from Clips-n-Cuts shared the other day. I have the same stamp set from Simon Says Stamp, but not the die she used, so I used a Balzer Designs mini punchinella stencil from Crafter's Workshop.



Using a q-tip, I applied my inks on the stencil. The popped up stars are made from punches and colored with the same inks. I also used those inks on the sentiment. My panel is matted on purple card stock, and then adhered to my card base. 

This card is for my great-niece who is turning 13 this week. The inside sentiment says Happy 13th Birthday, and was made with the Take a Number stamp set from Fresh Squeezed Stamps. It's a great set.

I hope my great-niece likes her card and has an amazing birthday.

Thanks for visiting and happy crafting!


3 comments:

  1. Pam...this birthday card is so cute! I love the rainbow stars on the left side of the card. They just look so festive and set the tone for the whole card! I also really like the larger stars that you've added...very cute embellishment! And the white cardstock mounted on the purple....really looks sharp! Thanks for the very sweet comment you left on my blog as well! <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete