Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Stenciled Online Card Class

The Stenciled Online Card Class is over. Wow, what an amazing class it was! The four days of videos covered everything from the basics of sponging and misting to making stencils, embossing pastes, dry stenciling, using gelli plates, and so much more. The instuctors for this class were Jennifer McGuire, Kristina Werner, Shari Carroll, Julie Ebersole, Debby Hughes and Laura Bassen and they are amazing. Taking future Online Card Classes is definitely a must for me now.
 I am sending a huge shout out to Jamie at Avery Elle for giving away a spot in class that I was lucky enough to win. Thank you, Jamie!


This was my card for Day 3 Homework. I added a sentiment and I do like it more now then when I first made it. 
I haven't had a chance to play and try the techniques from Day 4 yet. Hopefully, I will be able to this weekend. Funny how real life gets in the way of our crafting life. 
Thanks for visiting and happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment