Thursday, January 30, 2014

A Valentine for Daddy

Today I made a card with a Penny Black stamp that I got at CreativYou & Co, a fabulous LSS here in central New York, owned by Stacie Johnson, aka the amazing Sta-C J. I'm honored to say that I am on her design team. 

The image of this little girl hugging her daddy is adorable. 


I cased my card from a sample on the Penny Black blog. It's colored with Spectrum Noir markers. As you can see, I haven't had any training in using these markers correctly yet. I have to watch some YouTube videos, I guess. My sentiment and label stamp are from a Tim Holtz collection for Stampers Anonymous. I simply framed the colored panel in black card, then red card and mounted everything on a Neenah card base.

This sweet little girl makes me so happy. I hope you like her. 

Thanks for visiting and happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment